Pre-op Registration Guide
You will receive an email and/or text from Oasis directing you to complete your medical history or providing reminders for your upcoming procedure.
Please disregard any texts or emails from One Medical Passport, we are transitioning to a new system.
Need Help Completing Your Oasis Pre-op Portal?
If you are unable to complete your medical history online:
Please call (720) 526-2427 10-14 days before your surgery and leave a message. A pre-admission nurse will then contact you by phone to complete your history with you.
How to Complete Your Pre-op Portal Online/Mobile
- You will receive a link by text and/or email, this will bring you to a log in screen
- Click the green “Sign Up” button, it will ask for your last name and 10-digit mobile number (if you already have a log in, please skip to step 5)
- It will send you a text message with a one-time password (OTP)
- You will create a login ID and password, please write this information down for your records, if you lose your username and password, please call us
- After you create your ID, it will ask you to log in and you will be able to complete your medical history
- Please be sure to complete in full and click next so it is sent to us, if you are unable to complete fully at the time, please click the save button
The information provided is kept on a secure site and is only shared with your healthcare team.
Our Longmont team would Love to answer any questions you have!
The below buttons will redirect you to the Eye Care Center of Northern Colorado website.